Background and Requirements
- Between the first and second years of an M.B.A. program or final summer of other advanced degree program
- Academic honors or other accomplishments that distinguish you
- Two to four years’ experience at an investment bank, management consulting firm or private equity firm
- Strong quantitative, analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Desire to analyze an industry segment and source mutually attractive investment opportunities for GPP and entrepreneurs
Summer Senior Associates are tasked with analyzing an attractive segment of the health care industry and presenting that analysis to the Great Point team. They also actively source investments in that sector. They typically work with members of the Great Point investment team to complete market, company and financial due diligence on a prospective investment.
Compensation is extremely competitive. Successful Summer Senior Associates may be invited to join the firm upon graduation from their M.B.A. program.
Please send a resume that includes your college GPA and any academic honors along with a one-page cover letter stating your interest in Great Point Partners and your qualifications for the position to: Jeffrey Jay